[Sca-cooks] cost of feasts

devra at aol.com devra at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 11:00:33 PST 2008

Sometimes I find Scadians hard to understand. Where can you get a three-course meal for $5? Even in MacDonald's it's likely to cost you $8; a modest Chinese dinner will begin at $15... Of course,
this is New York City, and prices are a little higher here, but not that much. It seems like we all
still have the starving-student mentality from 20 -30 years ago.  Let's face it, folks; the cost of
everything has gone up.

On the other hand, people will cheerfully pay $1000 for their armor.

Devra the Baker