[Sca-cooks] Peeps

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:20:21 PST 2008

Peeps ... well yes ... peeps.

I have one daughter that SWEARS Peeps are better if the package is pierced and the contents are allowed to dry slowly over the course of several months.

I have another daughter that prefers her Peeps soft.  She keeps the package pristine and wrapped in a seal-a-meal bag until she wants to eat them.

Both sons seem rather indifferent to the form of sugar that the sugar comes in, so long as the sugar comes along.

I never could quite get the hang of Peeps.  I always feel like I need to shave my teeth after.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
ArtemisiaJo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.