[Sca-cooks] New book on Peeps

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 19 20:35:16 PST 2008

Oh you mean circus peanuts.  Wal Mart carries here all the time.  A few bucks for shipping and your cravings can be satisfied :)

-Muiriath

"Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote: At 02:17 PM 2/19/2008, you wrote:

>Those hideous, coral-orange marshmallow peanuts with artificial banana
>flavoring, however, are da bomb. Only through them can one gain true
>intimacy with the dark side of this earthly plane.

Oooh... I love those things, but they're getting really hard to find!
Every once in a while (once a year maybe?) I happen across some and
take it as a sign from the gods- and eat the whole thing in one
sitting (they are really addictive!). And then I don't need to eat
any for a LONG time after! Of course, I like Necco wafers and I'm
told that some people think that they are completely gross. No
accounting for taste, I guess.

'Lainie