[Sca-cooks] Recipes?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 11:33:05 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/20/2008 2:17:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

<<I've heard Cooks list has too much of a noise:info
ratio but  is that true?>>

I don't think so.

Mind you, if you came here thinking every post was going to be another
recipe, then you might feel that way.  But if you came to talk about food  in
general, period cooking in particular, and get a good amount of "how to plan  your
feast" going as well, then I'd say we're doing pretty well.

Do we talk about modern foods and modern cooks?  Yeah, sure.  But  the vast
majority of topics seem to be pretty much on topic for something called
"SCA-Cooks".

Brangwayna Morgan

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)