[Sca-cooks] Late Italian feast

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:41:39 PST 2008

In some cases the sauce is the marinade, in some cases it is an accompanyment.  You are, in my opinion, right about the pomegaranate sauce as being the marinade.  It adds colour also.

In Bright Hills we managed to introduce sauces slowly over a fairly long period of time, same as some of the of the "less than ordinary" dishes.  We have now developed the palate of the populace as well as bringing forth their experimental nature and we now serve sauces quite a bit.  Sauce "bob" and STC are still the favorites though.

Olwen