[Sca-cooks] Wow. Robert Irvine exposed

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 13:00:58 PST 2008

On Feb 20, 2008, at 3:48 PM, ranvaig at columbus.rr.com wrote:

>> , but plenty of less deserving  people <coughmarthastewartcough>
>> have overcome similar reverses.
>>

> http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/02/19/martha-snags-emeril/
>
> Ranvaig

Jeez, I saw that, and thought, when my kid says to the friend he just
beat in one-on-one basketball, or the teacher whose test he aced, "You
might as well buy yourself a leash and collar right now 'cause I _OWN_
you!!!" this is not what he means... ;-)

[Yes, he did say that to his French teacher a couple of years ago. It
was a miracle he passed, but apparently the man had a sense of humor,
and the child, some elusive form of charm...]

Adamantius