[Sca-cooks] Late Italian feast

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Feb 20 14:52:42 PST 2008

Many local groups (including the Barony of Darkwook & Province of Southern
Shores, last I knew) have serving supplies for the feasts. My own local
Barony has serving supplies. Most of these have grown over years of
collecting, getting budgets for buying some equipment and donations of
other equipment. My new Barony (Endless Hills) also has it own set of
equipment in the custody of it's Cook's Guild. These include 3 Nesco
Roasters. The Barony just approved $100 to spend on equipment for feasts
for this year. First on our less is tongs! Over the years I've also put
together my own set of equipment, including the carving knives, serving
spoons (it takes 4 plastic bins to contain it all). It seems that with the
limited resources, there will always need to be decisions on compromising
what you want to do vs. what you can do. My last feast I wanted a "Carver",
however he moved across the country and I had to do without... this time.
:)

Euriol