[Sca-cooks] Recipes?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Feb 20 18:58:03 PST 2008

> We're a community, and I don't think it's 'noise' per se- it's more
> like the pleasant buzz around the table when friends gets together.
> And I don't know about you, but the community aspect of this list is
> incredibly important to me. (I haz luvs fer u!)

I am really fond of the people on this list, myself, and that's why I stay
on. There is also some SCA food related signal. But... increasingly, I've
been wondering if watching y'all have a good time in Gunther's living room
was really worth the amount of deleting of social material I'm having to
do. Maybe if I used Gmail so I could delete threads en masse it would be
easier. But the majority of the topics that spawn lots of conversation on
this list are not period or SCA cooking related, just foodie fun and I
find I've not the social skills any more to keep up with it.

I like it when we talk about cooking in the SCA, or cooking period food.

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net