[Sca-cooks] Subtleties was Feast costs/budgets

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Feb 20 21:45:50 PST 2008

After Euriol's post I stand a wee bit corrected.
"Special expensive dishes presented at a feast intended for the consumption
of only a few people is allowed, although strongly discouraged."
It was to my understand from an exchequer that the special expensive dishes,
which would include subtelties were not allowed, not that it was "strongly
discouraged".

De