[Sca-cooks] Your Peeps Are in the Mail

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 12:08:03 PST 2008

I've previously expressed my opinion of ordinary
marshmallows. But they are delightful gourmet
treats when compared to "Peeps" which i find
completely inedible. And even as a small child i
found "Circus Peanuts" utterly repugnant, with
their unidentifiable artificial flavor (yeah,
yeah, i know it's supposed to be "banana" but
always tasted purely chemical to me) and
unpleasant texture.

Today, while looking to order checks on the internet, i discovered this:
PEEPS® Checks
I don't want to post the link, as i've no
interest in promoting a check company. Just put
the above in a search engine, if you must.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

My LibraryThing