[Sca-cooks] Cooking and Serving Equipment

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Feb 22 20:48:35 PST 2008

Okay,Something is screwy here. IMHO that is a piss poor way to manage money,
not to mention have a Kingdom full of disgruntled populus. Could someone
have miss understood the bookkeeping?
What I understand for our Kingdom is that for Kingdom events, the Group pays
for things and is reinbursed by the Kingdom. If there is a profit it is
50/50.

De