[Sca-cooks] Cooking and Serving Equipment

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Feb 23 09:52:13 PST 2008

In Artemisia, there are only six official "kingdom" events (two Crowns, two Coronations, and two A&S events--one competition, one collegium), and the kingdom gets 50% of the *net* profit from those events, if any.  Sponsoring groups are also required to hold a kingdom fundraiser at the kingdom events--these tend to be bag raffles, or goods-and-services auctions, but people can get remarkably creative, and sometimes we have torchlight great sword tourneys, or easter egg hunts, or sales of indulgences....
--Maire