[Sca-cooks] Freezing a White Torta (Cheese Tort)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Feb 23 13:02:56 PST 2008

I would suggest making one up in advance using the exact recipe
and cheese that you intend to use for the feast ones. Freeze it for
a few days. Unthaw it and see what happens. I have seen similar
things work and I have also seen them fail. (Cheese filling thawed into
a grainy
mess and the crust was watery.)

Johnnae