[Sca-cooks] Juana la Loca

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:22:24 PST 2008

Bear sorry, forgot to include you:
> I wouldn't characterize homicidal rage at the paramours of a roving husband
> as being insane, although any good modern defense attorney would likely try
> for temporary insanity.
>
> As for the items, they could be artifacts of a strange but perfectly sane
> system of religion and beliefs.  They are not necessarily any stranger than
> some of the core beliefs in the world's major religions.

Yes, I think I know what you are talking means that any of our queens
could have suffered from temporary insanity due to 'a roving husband' as
you indicate and which were augmented by religious beliefs. It
underlines the fact that Ferdinand, Philip I  and Charles V used.these
temporary factors to win their case because of their ambitions.
Suey