[Sca-cooks] Reception at Gulf Wars

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:15:34 PST 2008

I would like to invite everyone to drop by my reception
for my incipient Laurelling on Thursday night at Gulf
Wars. (The reception, not the Laurelling.)

There will be munchies and drinks and whatever you
want to add to the ambience. This isn't a vigil but
just a general get-together. The reception will be
at the Barony of the Steppes encampment Thursday
evening. So stop by on your way to Midnight Madness.

For you poor unfortunates that miss this gala soiree
there will be another post Laurelling reception on
Saturday night at Steppes Warlord.

Yers,

Gunthar
L'il Sprout