[Sca-cooks] A question about knives from Isabella

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 29 18:19:27 PST 2008

Has anyone on the list ever used these?
http://www.gunterwilhelm.com/shop/dept.asp/dept_id/7
They're designed in Germany, made in China, they sound really good, but has
anyone actually used them? The prices seem reasonable, the sale prices on
the co. website are the same as the prices you can get them for at other
culinary webistes. Thinking real hard about getting the santoku for Dan;
it's a shape he seems to like.
Isabella

Frank Zappa