[Sca-cooks] Corneseli?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:05:58 PST 2008

*Cornecelli* means little horns. Note spelling.
According to some cookbooks "rugelach" also means little horns.
Are you talking about a crescent shaped cookie?

Corneseli is not in the OED nor can I find it
in EEBO-TCP. Nor can it be located in Google Books.
Ditto Oxford Companion to Italian Food.

Johnnae