[Sca-cooks] Once again, Tentative New Year's Menus

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 5 09:04:07 PST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:34 AM, chawkswrth at aol.com wrote:

> Besides Wiki, who I do not trust all that well, where may we find
> this information? It is sounding very interesting!

On the face of it, it's no less sensible than any other astrological
system, I would think.

There are books out there on this subject; my lady wife has a few of
them, but it's kind of a busy season for delving into them now. And
then, of course, it's probably not optimal to learn earth-shattering
stuff about one's kharma the day before New Year's; better to start
off the year with at least a theoretically clean slate.

So, for myself, I'm probably better off waiting a week or two to
discuss this further.

On Wiki, yes, they're often wrong, but it's not like there's an
obvious agenda to what they're publishing, and this stuff is fairly
easy to check in other sources (and for which there is probably no
definitive, trumping source anyway). So for me, at least, I'm not too
worried about any massive amounts of misinformation they may be
filling my head with...

Adamantius