[Sca-cooks] Zanku Chicken

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 09:03:41 PST 2008

I guess I'm not sufficiently awake to grasp all this, but I couldn't
find any chicken in the much-anticipated garlic chicken recipe below...

However, having figured that aspect out, I'll point out that this sure
looks like a version of Greek skordalia to me... which, given the
geographical proximity of Armenia to Greece, isn't too surprising.

Adamantius