[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's reception.....

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 07:47:00 PST 2008

Gunthar has already gone through one vigil in Ansteorra when he received his knighthood.  However, after much arguing, I got him to agree to a more informal reception and that we would have one at both Gulf Wars and Steppes Warlord (which will be held SE of Dallas) so that members of this list and others could spend some time with him.

  Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose, one of his Laurels, and I will be hosting the Gulf War reception on Thursday, March 13th in the Barony of the Steppes' camp (across the street from Ansteorra's camp) beginning at 7:30pm until everyone is too tired.  She and I will be providing nibbles and drinks, but feel free to bring anything you wish.

  The reception at Steppes Warlord is pending a decision from TRM on what court his actual elevation will occur, but I will let everyone know the schedule once it's confirmed.

  Elizabeth