[Sca-cooks] KitchenAide [was Reason for a bread maker]

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Mon Feb 11 08:23:36 PST 2008

hello;

concerning kitchenaid. look for
reconditioned/refurbished/remanufactured
units. i have several kitchenaid appliances
which are all reconditioned units. less expensive
than the brand new kitchenaid unit and just
as good.

the one reconditioned unit did come with
the pour chute.

if you decide on a viking or cuisinart
stand mixer i would still suggest looking for a
reconditioned/refurbished/remanufacturer unit.
you will spend less for the same unit.

--
terry l. ridder ><>