[Sca-cooks] Ersterz...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 08:12:37 PST 2008

Ja, the Scoops Pelican beanie baby has been the Pelevation gift of
choice since its 1996 debut. It's becoming a rarer find though not too
expensive, eBay can usually supply our needs.  Or, just find the state
quarter for Louisiana, that's got a pelican on [natural though, not In
Her Piety].

I've also got a few other pelican specimens around the house, including
a clear plastic one with a gold fish visible inside its beak, and a big
plaster pelican-on-a-pier-stump in the front of my little front-yard, in
the Enchanted Tiki Apartment Complex.

Laurels have the whole Fred Perry clothing/shoe line to play with, so go
google that and have fun.

Selene