[Sca-cooks] Recipe Search

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:13:08 PST 2008

Just wondering--
So you can't use anything out of the Florilegium or look
for it in the Florilegium using the search function at
http://www.florilegium.org/  and then copy it out yourself?
Almost everything you want is in the Florilegium....
Can you copy the recipes out into a file and print them that way?
How much documentation or sources do you need if any?

Johnnae