[Sca-cooks] The Tiniest Little Gloat

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 14:08:15 PST 2008

I can't resist - tonite Selene and I (and about 40 of our fellow culinary historians) are having dinner with Marc Meltonville, one of the historial anthropolists who works in the Hampton Court kitchen and authors its blog.

We are going to?our local English pub - great fish'n'chips and real malt vinegar!

Marc and/or his cohorts come into L.A. about once a year or so to do research at the Hunting Library and usually brings slides and/or samples of their clothing and tools.

Woo-hoo!

Renata