[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:52:12 PST 2008

I personally have only seen breakfast provided at two events I've
attended (having gone mainly to Midrealm and Ealdormere events). It
was provided for those who were camping at Northern Oaken War
Maneuvers (the one time I camped it), and is also provided for the
competitors at Quest for the Golden Seamstress.

So no, I don't think it's universal to the SCA. It might be a Meridian
thing though....

Ilsebet