[Sca-cooks] New book on Peeps

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 12:14:54 PST 2008

Ah, Peeps...we have one young lady who gets Peeps all through the year, and saves them up for Gulf Wars. At least one night, we have a huge bonfire, just for the kiddies. We give them?slender Oak branches and marshmallows.
Have you ever watched a roasting Peep over a roaring fire?

Interesting, in a bazaar, cruel manner...and according to Tinkerbelle, tasty.

Helen