[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 12:37:38 PST 2008

Master Niccolo;

"Everything Old is New Again"

It seems that yes, everytime there is a rise in Gas Prices, there is a renewed price argument going on. Now, there is also talk of Pay to Play, Benefits of Pain Membership, levels of Membership, etc., coming from the Grand Council.
But, this time, we are all in pretty much agreement-prices HAVE to increase. No two arguments bout it.

If you are able to make it, please join us in December for Magna Faire. If I get the bid, I can promise you a Mostly Period Foody Day...Some things are just what is 'done', true, but that doesn't mean we have to pander to anyone.?
I think that we can offer Period Food for Breakfast, now.??It just might not have been eaten for breakfast....

Sausages and Rolls, anyone? Doughnuts and Funnel cakes? Oatmeal and Porridge? <G>

Helen