[Sca-cooks] Cheese and appetizers (was)Feast costs/budgets

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:34:04 PST 2008

I don't know why I got this 3 times, but its wonderful and I'm very grateful

This is a pot luck appetizer I must prepare and the cheezes for that reason
Would be perfect, especially paired with fresh fruits and crackers of some
kind.

I didn't see any Spanish cheeses there but I have found a Gallician Tetilla,
Does anyone have any references on this cheese?
I think putting it with a Fontina, Munster, and Cheshire would properly
Represent all the countries themed at this rapier event.

Will the Munster and Cheshire pair well with the Tetilla and Fontina?
Thank you so much! This has been very helpful.
Sabina