[Sca-cooks] OP: Circus Peanuts

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:44:41 PST 2008

Locally (one must TRY to get more back-country than Otherhill) one may find them at Loaf-and-Jug (formerly Mini-Mart), down the Candy aisle at Smiths Grocery (my youngest will know where to find them) and more recently one can find them on the register end-cap displays at ACE Hardware.

How many two ounce baggies would you like?  I am going to ACE later this morning to ger 4" U-bolts (long story, very sad), so I can get them today and mail them tonight.

Also - there is a knockoff of the Brachs brand ... Sweets I believe it is ...  We have never tried them.  When the kid gets a bag, mom snitches one.  One is all I need to remind me why I don't eat them but I do love the smell when the bag is first opened !!

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
ArtemisiaJo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.