[Sca-cooks] Cheese and appetizers (was)Feast costs/budgets

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 20 10:41:30 PST 2008

It depends on what part of Ansteorra, but if you do have a cheese shop,
expect to pay high prices.  Curiously, you can get reasonable priced good
cheeses at Sam's Club, if'n you got one and someone has a card.

Since this is a pot luck and you are doing appetizers, 2-3 lbs of whatever
you plan to do in one ounce or less servings.

Bear