[Sca-cooks] Recipes?

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:43:50 PST 2008

On Feb 20, 2008 2:16 PM, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip>>
> I've heard Cooks list has too much of a noise:info
> ratio but is that true? We talk about a lot but
> I feel we also are here to answer pretty much
> any question.
</snip>

That's pretty much how I feel about the list. There's a lot of
interesting conversation that involves food one way or another. I've
learned a lot already from this list, and I'm sure there's even more
to learn if I re-read the archives more closely. And I truly have the
feeling that if I'm stuck on a period recipe, or something else food
and period-related, THIS is where I'd come :) Of course, redacted
recipes stashed somewhere are something I'm always looking for :)

Ilsebet