[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Feb 20 17:38:58 PST 2008

The local school board  where I am, allows use of kitchens with a fee plus
paying to have someone from the school there.
Home Ec (Home Economics) is now refered to by Universities in MO as Human
Environmental Sciences. What's that saying about the longer the name the
less you learn or does that only apply to classes? :)

De