[Sca-cooks] Current farm prices and affects on feast budgeting

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:42:46 PST 2008

Yeah, our group thinks that giving me $8/head for a feast with "weird"
ingredients (Middle Eastern, Chinese, Japanese, etc.) is really a big deal.
Usually we do our feasts for around $5 - 6 a head.  But I suspect that the
increase this year in the cost of food may push that higher.

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will

<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>