[Sca-cooks] Cheese and appetizers (was)Feast costs/budgets

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:51:20 PST 2008

Yes, sortof. I was actually at the planning meeting where this order was
decided.
It was more for convenience than anything. We have quite a few "newbies" of
late
In our Barony and I think it was actually to make things easier on the
newbies.

Here is how it is listed on our Event Website:
For those who camp or stay on site there will be a potluck dinner based on
rank.

If your highest award is:

Non-armigerous = appetizer
AoA = side dish
Grant = dessert
Peer = entree

(Please note that bread is not an option in this list. Thank you.)

Sabina...getting clearer and clearer, like a fine broth