[Sca-cooks] Freezing a White Torta (Cheese Tort)

Keith Dombrowski kad.dsl at verizon.net
Sat Feb 23 14:23:58 PST 2008

Johnna,
    I thought the same thing myself, unfortunately, we haven't the time
to experiment before the event. We're either going to have to make them
now or the day before the event. I'm hoping someone on the list here has
tried the recipe and tried freezing it. I'm inclined to think that it
would be ok, as the recipe seems to be half way between a custard and a
cheesecake (which is really a form of custard anyway) and both can
generally be frozen without incident. We would have frozen some of the
taste test run, but our shire members pretty much licked the pie plate
clean when we brought to A&S last week!

-Kean