[Sca-cooks] 1/3 and 2/3 Teaspoon measuring spoons?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:45:24 PST 2008

I do that as well, except for certain things.  I don't dare do that with
pastry/cakes/baked "stuff.  I also generally tend to measure when I'm making
something for the first time...and most especially when I'm redacting a
recipe that I expect someone else to cook when we're preparing a feast!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will