[Sca-cooks] Knife jackpot!

Barbara Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 17:37:34 PST 2008

You are absolutly right.  Both labels are red with white line drawings, that's where my confusion came in.  Both brands are excellent, it's just a matter of which style handles one prefers.

Felicia
---- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

=============

On Feb 26, 2008, at 7:06 PM, Barbara Dodge wrote:

> Wustoff Trident, my favorite!
> Sometimes it pays to listen to the voices in our heads. :-)
>
> Felicia

I thought so, too, at first, but I now realize J.A. Henckels has two
lines, each with a separate logo. One is of two little men with linked
arms, and the international export line uses a little man sort of
leaning on a polearm. That sounds like it could be what Olwen is
talking about, as well.

Sounds like a nice little find, Olwen!

Adamantius (I think the Wusth�f trident is really a stylized "W")