[Sca-cooks] Juana la Loca

rattkitten at bellsouth.net rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 27 10:28:39 PST 2008

Ok quibbling aside...
What is the difference (for those of us who aren't sports enthusiasts)  I thought Soccer was Football.
Please explain.  You can do so off list if we think it is going to start a whole sports thread.  Cause I know that this is off topic.  But I am curious.

Thanks
Nichola

-------------- Original message from "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius1 at verizon.net>: --------------