[Sca-cooks] Juana la Loca

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:08:58 PST 2008

Daniel wrote:
> She traveled by night only
i.e. when she escorted the body of her husband to Granada. This is an
indication that she suffered from migraines. Her grandmother lived in a
castle in Arevalo and she had curtains or whatever drawn all the time.
She could not stand the light.
Also her madness seems to be based on the trip to Granada. After Sept 11
the wife of my friend's brother sat by the telephone for weeks waiting
for her son, who worked in one of the towers, to call. She was so wacky
that my friend had to fly from Madrid to NYC to help matters out. The
lady has had a dreadful psychological road to heal ease her pain. She
has received professional help but Juana could not.
Suey