[Sca-cooks] Beverage experiments

Rose Miller rosemeadow3 at lycos.com
Fri Feb 1 05:45:29 PST 2008

>I'm not sure if my stuff is in the Florilegium but I have a set of class notes for my
period non-alcoholic drinks class.
In fact right now I'm making a small mead for my Kingdom A&S display.
Gunthar

Thank you. I'd enjoy seeing an email copy of the class notes if it's already typed in or could look it up if it's on the web somewhere.

For people that have done the beverages for feasts or other large groups, what's the most favorite ratio for adding water back to the syrups?

Does anyone else like to make different kinds of beverages?

Rose