[Sca-cooks] Going down to NC...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Feb 15 04:21:13 PST 2008

Got a call yesterday from a neighbor. My Mom fell off her porch and
hurt herself pretty badly, so I'll be heading down to Greenville, NC
for a week or two. Will likely be off line, so if anyone needs me for
anything, ask Adamantius- he'll know how to contact me.

Meantime, if anyone from down that way knows of any interesting
events, either SCA or smithing, or must sees, or wants a visit, please
drop me a line. Likely will leave Monday.

Thanks,

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up