[Sca-cooks] bread machines (Lilinah)

Ang Malone alm4cu at localnet.com
Fri Feb 15 17:49:11 PST 2008

You really should try and get the book online.  If you can't find one
call the company and tell them your Dad left the book somewhere and
you can't find it and he has passed away, and they will usually send
you another book either for free or postage.

I want to admit up front, that's what actually happened to me, but it
did get me lots of sympathy and I didn't have to pay for manuals.

Funny thing is I still haven't found those manuals and it's been
almost 4 years.  Wonder what he did with them.  I digress though
about why I was saying you need the manual.

Different bread machines have you put either all or most of the dry
ingredients, or all or most of the wet ingredients in first.  It
differs from bread maker to bread maker.

Also, even though it isn't cheap if you wanted to see how it works
you could buy a couple of bread mixes in the store and see what
happens.  There are a couple of brands where I shop that are pretty
good in a pinch.

Anyway, hope the advice helps.

         Ang