[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 22, Issue 84

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:29:47 PST 2008

Gunther wrote:

> Considering someone left for us not posting enough
> recipes

I don't mind the lack of recipes. For that I buy cookbooks, copy manuscripts or what have you. My priority for subscribing to Sca-cooks is to attempt find answers to my questions and to help others with theirs when I can. In that sense SCA-cooks has been an enormous help to me. You have even helped me to improve my answers. Secondly seem I have found some real friends out there who care about me as I had 18 month ordeal with health problems and a brush with the threat of death. My only complaint is the repetition of postings as if they are new. Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 22, Issue 84, dated 20 Feb 08, repeated message 8 twice in a row. Other times posting are repeated in messages the same date but at a different times.
Suey