[Sca-cooks] Congrats are in order...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jan 7 07:51:22 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 8:53 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2008, at 9:03 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:
>
> > As usual, Adamantius makes more of it than what it is, but that's one
> > of his talents ;-) Kicking and screaming indeed- just because I said
> > I'd rather be in Philadelphia....
>
> Admittedly, most of the kicking and screaming occurred over a period
> of years prior to the event. Perhaps the cumulative effect was
> amplified...

Hah- Blackmail!

> I'm sure you were, and will continue to be, a credit to us all.

Me and the Church of Debauchery ;-)

> As for rather being in Philadelphia, it's a nice place. And, perhaps a
> little oddly, quite a lot like Brooklyn in general age, architecture,
> and general feel and attitude. One of the few cities foreign to me
> that I've immediately felt at home in.
>
> Adamantius

It has the delightful characteristic that I've never been to Court
there, although I've been to a couple of wonderful events (an EKU, the
new Barony's introductory event last spring) near there. Ah, Jeeze-
wonder if I can get off for their event this year? Beautiful site,
very friendly and helpful site people- they actually disposed of my
poor, abused, old anvil stump for me- and were happy to do it, so I
didn't hafta haul it back to CT with me ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard