[Sca-cooks] Bad knees, getting old, it's my generation (OT)

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 18:51:48 PST 2008

Heh! That is cute! But, compared to my house, that's a pack of young'uns.

The Grandfather turns 102 on Jan. 19.

Oh and Mother (his daughter) is 78.

Birthday plans include lots of cousins, a huge birthday cake, banana pudding, fried potato patties, Mexican Cornbread, fried chicken, biscuits and gravy...in other words, all of his favorites, even if I DO feel like a huge greaseball by the time it is over!

Helen
and you were wondering where I would fit in the obligatory food comment <G>