[Sca-cooks] Picture of ME coffee grinder

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:35:42 PST 2008

OK....so I've now put it in the files section as suggested.  It can be found
in a file entitled Mirbaj--Middle Eastern Coffee
Grinder<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AKaKR_EkR64_amp6LwKyrWpwLN1gmyDtrJIYzuc4XfnUvOcfQbiZkCp3phhvKJVCCQRbjQKV8FGa081s8yNQL1qmtIsE2Q/Images/mihbaj--ME%20coffee%20grinder.gif>

Kiri

On Jan 13, 2008 6:10 PM, <ranvaig at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> >OK...let's see if this makes it through....it's a picture of the grinder
> >that Dame Hauviette described in the message I forwarded yesterday.  Hope
> >this helps a bit....
>
> The list doesnt take attachments.  You can put in the file section of the
> yahoo group.

> Ranvaig

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                   -- C.E. Lawrence