[Sca-cooks] Snowed-in food, was Snowin!

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 16 15:50:36 PST 2008

It snowed in April here last year, the Saturday of Easter weekend.
OFC - I'm roasting a leg o lamb (because it has been in my freezer for far
too long) and making a stock from bones of a couple of smoked turkeys.
Chicken corn tortilla soup is my plan for the stock, and roasted potatoes
and slices of the leg for lunch on Saturday.
Hm, being snowed in doesn't sound so bad ;)
Christianna

At 02:53 PM 1/16/2008, you wrote:
>Where it has been known to snow in each and every month of the year
>... different years of course.
>  Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Heh. When I was in high school (W. Washington), it snowed once on
April 1st- and everyone thought it was a gag until they walked
outside! I guess Mother Nature was saying 'April Fool!'

'Lainie