[Sca-cooks] Bread bowls was Coffyn pan?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:43:10 PST 2008

They may be Ren faire.
As history unravels to the ears, it will also unravel to the olfactory
sense, when the food of the medieval world meets a Cajun twist.
“All the other festivals do turkey legs. Ours is going to be with a
spicy Cajun flavor. Everybody else has soup in a bread bowl, but we’ll
have chicken and sausage gumbo in a bread bowl!” exclaimed LaComb.

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/community/discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12306

Johnnae