[Sca-cooks] Boil in bag

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 18 12:35:09 PST 2008

Maybe these people should hire you to prepare those dishes they want?  In
fact, there is an idea, have patrons pay (bribe?) you to produce the dishes
they want at the feast.  It might make for an interesting fund raiser.

Bear

I can understand that. I'm in the same rut now because I did
an A&S display that I built a feast out of and now have to repeat
the display. I'm ready to do something different now.

But I've also gotten complaints that I don't tend to repeat popular
dishes I've done so, although I hate to be derivitive, I also need to
add old favorites now and then.
 <clipped>

Gunthar