[Sca-cooks] A question pardon if it has been asked

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:41:59 PST 2008

I don't have a heck of a lot of experience redacting. I *think* I get the
gist of the recipe (making a sort of roux-thickened lobster sauce to put
into the bread bowls), but what is meant by Piece of Tape? And is it saying
to deep-fry the taped bowls?

I find the recipe extremely intriguing. Too bad I can't test it - my lord
husband has a SEVERE shellfish allergy

Thanks,
Ilsebet